Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Update On Kim's BEBE Jacket

I wanted to give you all an update on Kim's BEBE jacket. I have been getting so many comments, tweets and emails on this one. I just got word that they never actually produced this jacket so it's the only one which is a sample and that is the one I pulled for Kim. I am so sorry!!
I had no idea about this and I thought it was available at stores since I pulled it a few months ago. Things like this happen sometimes because designers cut certain styles out of the collection when it goes into production.

However, I did find a very similar one that has the same look. It has the tweed and leather mixed together just like Kim's jacket. It doesn't look as cool in the picture because she is wearing the jacket as a suit.  


Leather Trim Jacket
$159

You just have to be creative and make this jacket look stylish which is so easy. All you need to do is pair it with some ripped cool jeans and a black tank. Also make sure you keep the jacket open and roll the sleeves up just like Kim did. You always have to tweak around with wardrobe to make it look cool! This jacket is a perfect example of that.

6 comments:

  1. Well, thanks a million. I did see this jacket and thought about getting this one because its so similar. What is the exact name of her jeans in the picture? I thought they were fab with the jacket. Thanks ... Great job as always Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about the gold sequin one?! I check the bebe site daily, I NEED :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey monica! you're so sweet to keep us posted. i think your suggestions for this jacket are great and wild def give them a try. thanks! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah please keep us updated about the gold sequin one! I've been emailing Bebe about it and checking their site everyday but still no luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the sequin one was on the website a while back. im not sure if the stores have it anymore. but "missy chrissy", if you happen to hear from the store on where or when to get it, let me know =).

    ReplyDelete
  6. i want kim's jacket not this fugly jacket not fair..tell them to make it.. thanx

    ReplyDelete