Thursday, December 31, 2009

Kim At The Opening Of Eve Nightclub

Here is Kim last night arriving at the grand opening of Eve nightclub in Las Vegas.




This was my inspiration for the look behind Kim outfit. There is so much going on with this amazing Balenciaga dress so I wanted to keep everything else really simple. The first thing that I wanted was for Kim to wear her hair slick back off of her face to show her beauty. The shoulders on this dress are so strong I thought it would be too much with her hair down.





I kept it simple with a Christian Louboutin suede pump. Kim liked how the suede on the shoes matched the suede on the shoulders. The detail on this dress when seen in person was pretty amazing!!!







Since it was Vegas I wanted to have fun with accessories so I paired the the dress with a fun mirrior clutch by Kotur and a pair of vintage earrings I purchased at Curve Boutique.

3 comments:

  1. Completely obsessed with Kim's outfit and even more with the inspiration to it! In love :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look makes my heart skip a beat heart attack style! I am so in love with everything about it! From the hair to that Kotur clutch, but OMGGGG Balenciaga! That Balenciaga collection is one of my favorite everrrr!!! You definitely did your thanggg! Way to end 2009! Pow pow!!! ;)

    I'm going to post this look on my blog, would love it if you checked it out! www.poorandfly.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. iFashion Network's iStyle of the day is Kim Kardashian for this look!

    http://ifashionnetwork.com/ifashion-designer/itrends/3-celebrity-style/244-istyle-of-the-day-kim-kardashian.html

    ReplyDelete