Friday, December 11, 2009

Sequins!

I am obsessed with Sequins right now! I can't get enough of them whether it's a top a skirt or an amazing blazer. Check out this dope gold sequin blazer I got for Kim from BEBE. Can you believe BEBE made this jacket!? Unfortunately it's not out yet but it will be in stores really soon. I will keep you posted.







Kim is wearing a sequin jacket by BEBE, white top by Loeffler Randall, Seven For All Mankind "Gwenevere" super skinny knit pant, shoes by YSL and she is carrying a Hermes Birkin bag.

My inspiration pic for my fittings!



Don't you just want to be her?

15 comments:

  1. I LOVE this jacket. No joke, I've never bought anything at Bebe, but I seriously want to RUN there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you do with Kim's style! That jacket is ABSOLUTELY. TO. DIE. FOR!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love love the blazer, I'm on it like white on rice!! When does it come out?!

    aPetiteDiva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't those citizen jeans? The design on the back looks like citizens

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! She looks amazing! Love love love the jacket...u did an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this jacket and the pants! I def want to get it when it hits BEBE

    ReplyDelete
  7. love love the jacket! can't wait to get it! thx for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Had to post this amazing outfit and a note about how great this blog is on my little blog! Miss my E! fam!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So want this jacket! The sequins blazer is gorgeous and the bold shoulder just tops it off :)

    www.fassioncity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Monica are you sure those are Seven jeans? The pockets aren't Sevens. They look like Citizens? Please confirm. I'd love to pick up a pair.

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are Sevens! I have a pair myself :)

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  12. i cant believe that's bebe. i need need need it or a vintage one like it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. if you don't let us know about when the blazer comes out, i'll cry and then cry some more. I NEED the blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  14. is that the birkin bag that her dog peed on?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Monica!

    Love your blog. Any word on the gold sequin blazer from Bebe? I adore it!

    You're an amazingly talented stylist. Thanks so much for sharing.

    Emily

    ReplyDelete