Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Geri's Amazing Outfit

I just had dinner with Geri from Because I'm Addicted last night and I am so excited about our upcoming projects for the new year!!! I can't wait to share them with you guys!



I fell in love with this outfit Geri is wearing that she posted on her blog yesterday!
This is a perfect way to look stylish for an affordable price! These 2 pieces are from H&M and her jewelry is all vintage. Who would of thought? It's good to invest in one staple piece like her Chanel bag! It is timeless!

VIA: Because I'm Addicted

3 comments:

  1. awww yay! i can't wait for our projects, boo! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so faboulous! Oh, you both are... : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow that's awesome your doing a project with Geri!
    she is a wonderful person huh?! :)

    ReplyDelete