Tuesday, October 13, 2009


Atos Lombardini’s fall collection is right up my ally.
I love the simplicity and edginess to his collection!

This military jacket is my fav!! I want it!

VIA: Fashion Indie


  1. I freaking adore plus heart you and your blog sooo much that I can not even explain it if I try to!You blog is a daily must-have for me(lol).I feel sooo lucky to have even found your site,it really leaves me with a high and a anticipation for more(lol).I also to want to become a stylist.I just turned 18 and am trying to see which direction I should go in toward accomplishing my dreams.I'm prepared to put 110 percent or more into it,so do you have any advice or suggestions on where I can start from?If you can reply back I would be forever thankful.Well keep doing what you do best,stay positive,don't focus on the negativity and the haters out there!You are truly inspirational and something great!

  2. Okay. I'm pretty much madly in love with those leggings!!

  3. where is atos lombardini available for purchase in the US?