Saturday, May 23, 2009

Kim's night out at STK.


For my first post I wanted to show how to achieve the look I created for Kim's night out at STK with her girls. I love this outfit! I have had the pleasure of working with Kim Kardashian for almost a year. She is AMAZING to work with because she LOVES to take fashion risks which is a stylist's dream!

I was inspired by this amazing vintage wrap Donna Karan blazer that was a great find. I found this gem at one of my favorite stores, Beige in Los Angeles. When using a vintage statement piece it's always good to keep everything else modern and simple so it doesn't start looking like a costume. In this case, I kept it simple with a pair of black LnA Dani Stahl zipper leggings , a lace black bodysuit by Zimmermann which is a great layering piece. And last, a pair of Yves Saint Laurent Black Patent Leather Cage Boots.

To complete the outfit, I added a vintage inspired 1960's resin plated necklace by House of Harlow that I am obsessed with. Kim added the Mandy Clutch in Black by Kooba (which is a great basic black clutch/ investment piece) that was purchased at Revolve Clothing.com.


Stay tuned as I will post how to get this look for less.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Monica! I love your work, Kim always look fab and well put together.

    ReplyDelete