Saturday, May 23, 2009

Khloe Kardashian at the Maxim Hot 100 Party


One of my new clients I just added to my roster is my girl Khloe Kardashian. She is so much fun to work with and I enjoy being around her because she makes me laugh my a** off! It's always very challenging to create a new look for a client. It takes time and its always good to take baby steps.
When Khloe asked me to dress her for the Maxim Hot 100 party it was a no-brainer to put her in something formfitting and sexy!

When I came across this one shoulder Kova & T "Alaina" dress at Diavolina Boutique I knew it was the perfect dress. I thought it was very simple but the asymmetrical neckline made it interesting and went beyond the boring little black dress. For shoes I wanted to use these new FAB Ankle Buckle High Heel sandals by Camilla Skovgaard which were ordered from shopbop.com. I decided not to use accessories because I wanted to go with a more simple look.

She was even awarded Most Improved by X17!

1 comment:

  1. I am so impressed to see what you have done with Khloe she's always been a beutifull girl but your style has made her shine so much more. I have always loved Kim's style and also the girls from the daily 10. They always look like dolls. And I always wondered about their signature look I just found out you are behind their look and I'm so happy to have found your site because I love your style, the way you put things together to make this lady's look very feminine sexy dolls. I love it. Next time I go shopping I'm gonna come by your site to print out some styles I would like to copy.

    ReplyDelete