Thursday, May 28, 2009

How to get Kim Kardashian's look for less



My first post showcased how to achieve the look I created for Kim's night out on the town at STK with her girls. I found some very similar pieces so you can get the same look with out breaking your bank.

# 1. Cheap Monday "Brenda" lace bodysuit in black at Karmaloop - $22.00

# 2. Stir Up Gloss leggings from Forever 21 - $17.80

# 3. BEBE Silken Roma Layered blazer jacket - $159.00

# 4. Baker's "Ashton" black patent cage heels - $74.99

# 5. Black Cave Necklace in Tar by Alex & Chloe - $78

# 6. Aldo "Sweger" clutch - $30.00

6 comments:

  1. this post is excellent! would love to see more of these!

    ps - you do an AMAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZING job styling !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monica this is great...I didnt know you were the stylist for the Daily 10, everytime I've watched the show - I've LOVED the outfits, you're amazing :) Best!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your blog!! i have one too.. www.daniellesfabfinds.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh please do some more.. love how you dress kim.. always flawless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Monica! Your blog is one of my favorite and best I've seen. It's more for your fans... love it...

    ReplyDelete