Saturday, May 30, 2009

Khloe's FAB shoes!




I was so excited to help Khloe and Kourtney get geared up for their new reality show they are filming in Miami. Look at how amazing these Giuseppe Zanotti Gladiator platform sandals are that I got for Khloe at Intermix! They are even more beautiful in person. Khloe is also wearing a short "Tulip" dress by Elizabeth and James, Fendi "Baguette" bag and a pair of oversized Ray-Ban sunglasses. Kourtney is wearing a dress by H&M, a pair of "Tribute" platform sandals by YSL and the "Arena Giant Work" bag by Balenciaga.


8 comments:

  1. cannot wait for the show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love love both outfits!!! I too can't wait for the show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your work. You are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving the outfits u have chosen, your style is the best. i sent u an email of this australian fashion designer who i think you would love to use, it is www.dionlee.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG.i love khloe's platform sandals!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Khloe and Kourtney so excited that they are in my City (mia) now!! :)



    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Kourtney's dress. I can't believe it's from H&M. It's amazing!

    PS- I'm an intern for Sally Tseng and I'd love to put a link of your blog on her new blog. Check it out and let me know what you think.

    sallytsengny.com/blog

    -Charlynne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Charlynne,

    I LOVE Sally Tseng! I pull from her line all the time for the Daily 10 and for Kim. I will check out her blog for sure. Thanks for visiting my blog!
    XOXO
    Monica Rose

    ReplyDelete