Monday, February 14, 2011

Keri Hilson attends the 53rd Annual GRAMMY Awards




I styled Keri for the Grammys this year. I choose this Basil Soda couture dress, originally it was a bit longer but I had it shorten since Keri has amazing legs and I really wanted to show them off. The dress had gold zipper details, so I added some gold bling to bring this look together. Her earrings are by Emsaru, Bracelets by Le Vian, Jimmy Choo shoes and Judith Leiber clutch. What do you guys think of Keri's look?

7 comments:

  1. omg wow this dress is UNBELIEVABLE. And it looks absolutely gorgeous on her! good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's gorgeous!

    http://www.ostyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Genius! I've heard her say how she hates wearing dresses and this is so beautiful! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was my second favorite look after J-lo last night. I didn't realize you were styling her. It was perfection for the Grammys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing! The color is spectacular. Even the E! Fashion Police loved this lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the dress looked better in person than it appears in photographs. The shoe gives the dress a prom/homecoming-dance feel. I would love to see Keri in a pretty yet edgier dress. IMO.

    ReplyDelete