Thursday, March 18, 2010

Lauren Ross Photography

Lauren Ross Photography




My friend/photgrapher Lauren came by my house to take some pics of my belly! She is an amazing photgrapher!!! She was trying to take pregnancy pics of me for a while and I was so busy with work that she literally called me and said "I'm on my way to your house!" LOL! She didn't give me a choice! I am so glad I took these shots because I am so busy I never get a chance to take pictures of myself. It will be nice to look back at these photos when my daughter is here and show her how her mommy looked while being pregnant with her. I am 8 1/2 months pregnant in these photos. I am almost due. I cannot wait to meet her!









28 comments:

  1. beautiful!!! Congratulations, again.

    Alina

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG you are adorable! Congratulations and good luck!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so pretty! definitely have that lovely glow. btw love your accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monica you look beautiful! Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow i didn't know you were that far along. The pictures look good & Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look stunning! What a blessing xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. awww too beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautifully taken.. You look so serene and literally glowing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look beautiful!:-) I'm from Portugal and I love your blog and your work. Kisses:-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous, Monica!!

    A.Co @ www.acoest1984.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your photos are beautiful! Trust me, you're gonna love having a litte girl! I did!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I saw photos of you on Kim's blog. You're a beautiful stylist <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such beautiful photos.. You look stunning pregnant and congratulations!

    Love your blog lady, you do amazing work!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Waaaaaaooooaaaaawwwwwww ... you are gorgeous !!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. you look beautiful monica!!

    www.speakmylanguages.blogspot.com
    www.speakmylanguages.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. U look so beautiful and glamourous
    Thank God u took pictures, it´s important!!
    xoxo from Brasil
    i love ur blog!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats Monica,your gonna make a great MOM...............Aaron

    ReplyDelete
  18. i love da shots they are so perfect..u came out so beautiful ur soo glowing!!

    ReplyDelete