Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Behind The Scenes Of Fashion Police








I love this dress on Khloe! Because they sit down on Fashion Police, it's always a challenge to find the perfect dress. Most dresses hike up too short, or the details get lost, or it becomes fussy and I have to go in every 5 minutes to adjust it. I try to stay away from anything with too much fabric or prints, because they just read weird on camera. I loved this color too! It went perfectly with Khloe's new tan from Miami and it was a good change from her normal black. The fit was perfect on her body and I only had to go in once to adjust the dress. Unfortunately this was our last Fashion Police :( But stay tuned for next awards season because we'll be back!!


Khloe's dress is Camilla and Marc and her shoes are Proenza Schouler.

Assistant stylist Madison Guest, Hair Jamie Bakos and Makeup Lynna Su.

15 comments:

  1. Love that dress!

    http://glamourmission.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm absolutely lovin' that dress! I watched the FP last night and was immediately obsessed! Thanks for posting where to find it. Khloe looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are amazing at your job. She looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked this dress and the color looked good on her. It made her hair and skin stand out, in a good way of course!

    [fashionablyfly.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this dress! Thank you for posting!! Great job! I like the contrast of her hair color with the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. im loving the dress with them heels nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Khloe looks hot! Love the nude color! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Khloe looked amazing! i loved her whole outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great look on Khloe Kardashian she looks amazing and has a great style on her

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love our Aussie designers!! And Khloe, and your styling Monica!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This episode spawned my obsession with finding the perfect peach-nude lip gloss. I even called MAC and I was like "Um...did you see fashion police last night???"

    Can you tell us what color Khloe was wearing?

    ReplyDelete