Wednesday, July 22, 2009

H&M's New Divided Collection


H&M's Divided line has officially raised the bar with the new fall 09' collection. I have seen some of these pieces in the showroom and I am still waiting on the rest to arrive. I cannot wait to use them on my clients!
All of these pieces will hit stores nation wide in the beginning of September so mark your calendars fashionistas!!!!
You too can look fashion forward at an affordable price! I love it!















VIA: Pipeline.Refinery29.com

4 comments:

  1. love that velvet dress with the puff shoulders and the last photos of the jacket and shorts! can't wait for them to be in stores!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I NEED THOSE SKINNY JEANS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to get my hands on all of those asap! lol

    xoxoxo
    Andy from stylescrapbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. so impressed with h&m right now!

    ReplyDelete