Monday, March 14, 2011

Simply Stylist



Simply Stylist’s seasonal seminar will feature stylists Soyon An, Ilaria Urbinati and Karla Welch giving the next generation of fashion tastemakers the chance to learn from the best. On March 18th, An, Urbinati, and Welch will join guests at Hollywood’s Eden lounge, for a 3-part seminar and a Q&A session that will unlock the secrets of their profession to aspiring stylists and fashion lovers of all types.

For those interested in breaking into the industry, looking for fashion advice for their figure, or just wondering where on earth fashion is heading next, the Simply Stylist seminar is not to be missed. Guests will have an opportunity to hear the stories of working stylists and costume designers as well as get a chance to ask questions of these remarkable women. Guests of Simply Stylist’s seminar will also have an opportunity to be featured in a viral video on www.simplystylist.com discussing their take on fashion, designers and emerging looks.

Simply Stylist’s seminar for spring 2011 will take place on March 18th beginning at 7pm. General admittance tickets, VIP ticket purchasing and additional information on Simply Stylist’s seminar is available at www.simplystylist.com



I won't be there this time around, but I had so much fun last time speaking to all you aspiring stylists! I met two of my interns there, which just shows you what an amazing opportunity this can be.

2 comments:

  1. Direct link to buy tickets is www.simplystylistmarch11.eventbrite.com
    Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish i could go. I hate that I miss out on all the events because I'm in San Francisco. Going to move to LA in the summer hope the styling business is for me!

    http://anitalamstylist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete