Saturday, November 13, 2010

What was Kim wearing?




1.
Givenchy jacket
Smythe Henley
7 For All Mankind motorcycle jeggings
Christian Louboutin boots
Hermes Birkin bag
We are owls scarf

2.
Camilla and Marc sweater
BCBG leather pants
Christian Louboutin boots
Chanel purse

3.
Burberry coat
Botto Giuseppe Widestipe Scarf
T by Alexander Wang
Elizabeth and James leggings

Report Signature Fairfax Over The Knee Boot

Porsche aviators
Balenciaga Bag

4.
Dior sweater
Balenciaga sunglasses
Citizens of Humanity blk skinny jeans
Chanel Vintage necklace
Stuart Weitzman boots
Chanel purse

5.
Rachel Pally Poncho
LnA leggings
Stuart Weiztman boots
Earrings by Kim's new jewelry collection - Belle Noel for Pascal Mouawad
Chanel purse

6 comments:

  1. I love Kimmie!!! I'm a HUGE fan!!!

    Prissy

    www.rushourfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Kim is great! I love her but the more and more I follow your blog I realize that you are the Oz behind the curtain. You are brilliant Monica. The outfits you put together are Perfection to the max. I have been styling for a while but I have much to learn. But that is why I have you... I just learn and learn. Thnks Monica.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all for the positive feed back! I appreciate it very much!
    XOXO
    Monica Rose

    ReplyDelete