Friday, November 12, 2010

Shop My Boutique on REVOLVEclothing.com



Last night, I attended the Revolveclothing site Re-Launch Party! I am so excited they gave me my own online boutique. I love to shop at revolveclothing for my clients and myself. I have selected all my favorite items on the site for you to shop from. You may see some pieces my clients have worn and some that I am just obsessed with and are my "must haves". I will be updating it everyday for you and add all my NEW favorite items.

The boutique features designers I love and current trends I am into. I have made a list for you such as Military items, Faux fur Jackets, Chuncky knits, Blazers, Scarves and much more.

You have your own personal stylist! Shop my Boutique now! Let me know what you think?



Here are some pics from last night! I would of taken more but my camera died :(


Myself and Grace blogger of Suprise Sometimes... Will Come Around


Avid readers of my Blog! THANK YOU XO


I think I had a little to much Champagne! lol


My boyfriend Sal

I am wearing a Faux Fur jacket by Lipsy purchased at Bloomingdales, DVF Blouse, Bleu Lab denim fm Revolve



7 comments:

  1. Cute pic of you and your boyfriend. Love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your blog...i will visit your boutique.I already am your follower

    beijo
    www.allxury.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like fun.. great coat!

    brittin
    www.wewhoshop.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats love...i will def be checking out your section on revolve xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! What size is your Lipsy coat?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for posting the link!!! So many great pieces... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog and your style! you've inspired me to start mines.

    wheresexymeetsclassy.com

    ReplyDelete