Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Upcoming School Of Style Dates!



Last month, I did a post about The School of Style founded by my good friend and celebrity stylist Luke Storey. It is a series of classes that help you become a stylist!
He not only teaches how to get started in the business, but most importantly how to stay in the business. One of the classes is a photo shoot at Smashbox Studios in LA where you actually get to style your own shoot!

If your interested in styling and would like to take a class, here are some upcoming East & West coast dates.

Oct 9-10th NYC at Ace Hotel.

November 6th-7th LA at Smashbox Studios.

I would love for you to share and email me about your experiences with The School of Style!

For more info, check out their blog for updates!

www.theschoolofstyle.com

Thank you SOS for the Stylist Spotlight! To see my interview click here

Good luck to all you aspiring stylists out there!!!

4 comments:

  1. Dear Monica Rose,

    I love your style and the way you incoporate it on others! Although I wish I could afford some of the items you put on these beautiful people, I was wondering if there was any way you incoporate some posts for teenagers/young adults like me who want to find a cute outfit(s) that is affordable [and possibly can be used in many ways such as giving us good ideas for staple items] :D

    A big fan,
    Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited that you did that, I'm hoping to make it out to one of those events soon! I posted a blog about you & how you posted this up; if you want to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually went to the class in NYC, it was an amazing class and I would suggest anyone who wants to be a stylist to take it. I plan on doing a post about my experience tonight or tomorrow :) Thanks for posting this up a while back, otherwise I would not have known about it!

    http://lovefashionandme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete