Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Kourtney and Kim Take New York!


I'm so excited to finally reveal one of the projects I have been working on for the past couple weeks, Kourtney and Kim take New York! I've been getting the girls dolled up for their new show! This was a lot different then prepping the girls for Miami.

I had to prepare them for the cold NY weather, so we did a lot of layering, coats, boots, hats, scarves and tights. I'll be sure to post all their outfits for you!



Kim Is wearing a jacket by Tibi available at Revolve Clothing , Marseilles sun glasses by Dita, Brian Atwood thigh high suede boots, Eugenia Kim hat, Chanel fingerless leather gloves, Hermes Birkin bag.




Kourtney is wearing a pair of laceup black Alexander McMcQueen heels, black American Apparel tights, YSL Patent Clutch,
Marc Jacobs silver sequin top, H&M skirt, Chloe Belt and a black James Perse l/s shirt.

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely love your styling. You are very talented Girl!

    ivonnestacy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monica, are those knit hats back in style?

    ReplyDelete
  3. luv all of the outfits that you have styled for them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooh! I love forward to the outfit pics.. These pics are great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!!
    I love what you do with them, Monica. I wish I could have the pleasure one day... :) I'll keep dreaming.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haven't seen glamor like the way you have Kim styled in a while. Can't wait to see what she will have on next.

    http://glamormission.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brian Atwood boots = ridiculous, love!!

    ReplyDelete