Monday, August 2, 2010

Kendall's Credits

Here are Kendall's wardrobe credits from our Malibu beach shoot we did a few weeks back. I hope this answers some of your questions :)


Kendall's black crop top by Alexander Wang
My top is by Ella Moss

One piece bathing suit by Brian Lichtenberg
All my accessories from my personal kit




Cover up by Mink Pink
Bikini by American Apparel
Necklaces - Vintage
cuff by Low Luv x Erin Wasson
silver knuckle ring purchsed at Soho downtown LA
Vintage belt purchased at Jet Rag
Silver feather charm necklace by
Alisa Michelle




Photography by Nick Saglimbeni
Make-up by Joyce Bonelli
Hair by Rob Shceppy
Styled by Monica Rose :)



5 comments:

  1. Monica, I would love to see more pictures of YOU on this blog. I'm a huge fan and I always get excited looking through pictures of shoots you've styled. I can't imagine how awesome your personal wardrobe must be. Please share! =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love all of her outfits!!! i also love her nail polish! do you happen to know the color?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, what is that nail polish name?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the 4th pic. Really caught the makeup, polish and innocence.

    ReplyDelete