Monday, April 12, 2010

Hats



For anyone that knows me will know I have a deep LOVE for hats!
I used to live in hats, especially vintage fedora's. I would hunt for them at flea markets and vintage stores every weekend. I came across these photos with all the models still wearing hats from the Kenzo show from Jak and Jill blog. I'm so excited to bring my hats back out.












I wanted to share with you my boyfriends hats he made from his SLBarbier collection. They will be available for purchase soon. Ill keep you posted. I had him make me one in every color! I love them!











Via: Jak and Jil and Studded Hearts

5 comments:

  1. Very cool! Love that look and wear it a lot too! Esp. because of my curly hair :)

    http://lindsaylovesitall.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you! I love hats so much, that and earrings are my favorite accessories.
    [fashionablyfly.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, so glad you brought up the word "hat!" I was literally online searching high & low for hats for the race season this year. Gold Cup is the social event of DC and I desperately need a great hat. Any suggestions? I love what Kim wore to the Kentucky Derby last year.. Let me know what you think.. :)

    ReplyDelete