Sunday, June 7, 2009

Kim Kardashian travels chic





Here are some photos of Kim at the airport heading to London then Monaco!!! This week was a bit busy but over all productive. I was in fittings with Kim to prepare her wardrobe for the upcoming events she will be attending in Monaco. I will be sure to keep you posted so you can see what Kim and I put together!





Kim is wearing a Decolette Drape Vest purchased at Vionnet boutique, LnA racer back tank in heather grey - I got these in every color for Kim, they are a great basic to have and super comfortable as well, her necklace is by Maren & Ruby - one of my favorite jewelry designers and affordable too. Jeans are by Swiy, suede boots are by Christian Loboutin and her bag is by Balenciaga.

6 comments:

  1. She looks super cute! This is great! i'm traveling very soon and I was planning to wear my distressed jeans! Now I know what to pair them up with :)
    http://hellomisschic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh the boots are sooo cute with the jeans! boots r my fav! only wish louboutin were $100.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i always avoid racerbacks because i don't know what bra to wear with it. any advice?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tee,

    I am glad you ask that question. You can do 2 things. You can buy a Holder clip racerback Converter online it is only $7.95. It will change your life! I get them for all my clients. Here is the link if you want to get one http://shopping.aol.com/3-bra-strap-concealer-holder-clip-racerback-converter-perfect-for-posture-support-and-breast-boost/701667730.

    The other thing I wanted to suggest is a Racerback bra from Victoria's Secret. They have a great wide selection and they are having a sale right now too so its a perfect time to invest in one.

    I hope that helps. Good luck!!!

    XOXO
    Monica Rose

    ReplyDelete