Friday, June 19, 2009

Double Trouble in Miami

I recently prepped wardrobe for Khloe and Kourtney's promos for their new reality show on E! I can't wait to watch their new show which airs in August! Here is a sneak peak of one scene, where the girls arrive to Miami on a private jet. How fab do the girls look? Unfortunately I was not able to go to Miami for the shoot. I sent Khloe and Kourtney a big box of wardrobe each and prepped it for each scene. It was so much fun! We were texting back and forth on each look. The theme was Glam Chic! I will keep you posted with more behind the scene pictures as they come.
















4 comments:

  1. wow! i dont think kourtney has ever looked better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the girls look great - so glamourous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooow what brand is the hat Khloe is wearing in these pics??? i need to buy that!!!!!

    ReplyDelete