Thursday, November 5, 2009

Nasty Gal

I love shopping at Nasty Gal! They have the cutest afforable clothes and accessories.

I need these jackets!!!



MinkPink - Platoon Drawstring Anorak - $108.00

This blazer is perfect!!!



Funktional - Power Up Velvet Blazer - $98.00

I just used this black dress on Kourtney for a photo shoot. It fits amazing!!



Backstage - Battlestar Dress - $132.00

This dress reminds me of the topshop dress I put on Kim for the Playboy celebrity poker event but its only $44 and has a cool zipper on it!



Power Shoulder Zip Dress - $44.00

4 comments:

  1. CUTE!! CUTEE!! CUTEEE!! Looks like I have a new shop to tryout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that parka and the last dress is so simple and so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for putting affordable websites for us to check out! You're my number one fashion source

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your work!!!
    thanks for using our dress on Kourtney

    love from the backstage crew xo

    ReplyDelete