Thursday, March 1, 2012

Giuliana Rancic: Live from the red carpet at the 84th Annual Academy Awards

dress Tony Ward Couture | earrings Norman Silverman | ring Jacob & Co. | shoes Jimmy Choo

 Stylist: Monica Rose
 Assistant Stylist: Noel Jean 
Make Up: Catalina Su 
Hair: Brian Magallones
 Assistant to Giuliana: Sarah Knight

Here are some great press reviews we received on Giuliana's look for the Oscars.....I love my job! 

Star Magazine

People Mag

Life & Style

Thank you Joan for showing G some love on her Oscar look!!!

Stay tuned for some behind the scene photos from this past awards season!


  1. this was a beautiful dress! well done

  2. Giuliana was my best dress hands down!!! Loved her look that nite, way to go monica rose!!

  3. loved guilianas dress! i think it was my fave...

  4. She looked great! I would like to think she took my advice and left her hair up from a comment I posted from her last award show! :)

  5. I totally agree with Joan, Giuliana was my pick for best dressed. But she always looks good to me!


  6. you did an outstanding job with Giuliana! she was my favourite at the Oscars!