Friday, October 14, 2011

QVC campaign for Vogue's September issue



A few months back, I styled Kim and Kris for the QVC campaign for Vogue's September Issue. The campaign was shot by amazing photographer Art Streiber.



Kris's outfit: dress Lanvin | earrings Nicole Romano | ring Charles Albert

Kim's outfit: dress J. Mendel | bolero J. Mendel | Pave cuff bracelet Noir | earrings Flutter

Credits
Photographer: Art Streiber
Make-up: Joyce Bonelli
Hair: Clyde Haygood
Styling assistant: Rebecca Jefferson

5 comments:

  1. They both look stunning in that photo! And I love that color on Kim, very cute.

    [fashionablyfly.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love kim shes just so insanely pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love that Dinosaur cuff so much - it's been in my pinterest for a while now! It looks incredible on Kim. She's so stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love both of their looks! Monica, you are amazing! I love Kris' look in the first pic...how ever do you do it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feel good, look good!
    They look gorgeous and wonderfully complement each other. :)

    ReplyDelete