Thursday, August 18, 2011


Becca's outfit: blouse K-Dash collection for QVC | vinatge belt & broach | skirt Rebecca Minkoff | shoes Giambattista Valli

Becca's outfit: dress Robert Rodriguez | leather vest K-Dash collection for QVC | shoes Giuseppe Zanotti | clutch Bebe | metal arm cuff Giuseppe Zanotti

My assistant Becca has become my fit model LOL. Recently I had to style a show for the girls' K-Dash collection for QVC and I had no time to fly to Philly for the fitting. So intead of Becca running around doing pulls and returns she got to get STYLEd by me!!! Lucky girl :)


  1. The second outfit is my fave of the two. Hopefully Khloe K. wears it:)

  2. Great looks! Becca is so beautiful.
    Also oddly enough, loving those feathers in the vases on the dresser!

    -Aly @

  3. Love the mix of colors!

  4. What a lucky, lucky girl! She looks gorgeous!

  5. Love the leather shorts and navy blue top.

  6. Rebecca looks fab and is working the hell out of the lippy!!

    check out my blog here @ hothappenings