Thursday, December 9, 2010

Just in

I just ordered these items for myself from my Boutique! I can't wait to receive them in the mail. I am buying myself some early Christmas presents! What is on your Christmas wishlist???



LOW LUV X ERIN WASSON
Low Luv Erin Wasson Double Crystal Cuff in Gold




LOW LUV X ERIN WASSON
Low Luv Erin Wasson Crystal Cross Necklace in Gold




LOW LUV X ERIN WASSON
Low Luv Erin Wasson Black Crystal Cross Necklace in Gold



PAMELA LOVE
Cross Dagger Rosary in Oxidized Silver/Bron
ze


PAMELA LOVE
Double Cage Ring in Sterling Silver



RAG & BONE
Kingsley Hat in Tawny



RAG & BONE
Kingsley Hat in Black

9 comments:

  1. LOVE everthing you've picked out. I want a messenger bag like your for christmas.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THE FIRST BRACELET! :) SO MUCH!! will definitely go to your boutique now! awwww i hope it does international shipping to UK!! really pretty stuff!! XXX

    http://theglamorousmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the Kingsley Hat in Tawny. I want one for myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad I discovered your blog! You have such great style. :)
    The Alexander Wang Rocco bag is on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, the jewelry is so striking. I love heavy crosses and gothic style pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great buys!! I'm sure you'll enjoy them:)
    xx

    Emy
    http://sweetpromises.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This stuff is so fun!!

    http://www.glamlatte.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. so many must haves!
    come check out my Scarf Giveaway ! :)

    xx.M

    www.bellesandrebelles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete