Friday, October 19, 2012

School of Styling Session







I wanted to thank Luke and Lauren over at School of Style for having me again as a guest sepaker.  I really enjoy speaking to all of the students and giving them the drive to pursue their dreams.  I may have been a little to honest but I feel that it is essential to know that it was not an easy journey, however, with a lot of patience and determination I never gave up. I was able to over come many obstacles to be where I am today.  I still work very hard and my job is never easy, but I love what I do so much and have such a passion for it that I feel like it is not work for me. 

Thank you to all of the student who made it out.  It was a pleasure meeting all of you! XO 


For all of you aspiring stylist I highly recommend you take these classes over at School of Style.  It is a series of classes that help you become a stylist! They not only teach you how to get started in the business, but most importantly how to stay in the business. One of the classes is a photo shoot at Smashbox Studios in LA where you actually get to style your own shoot!
If your interested in styling and would like to take a class, here are some upcoming West coast dates.  

November 3rd-5th LA at Smashbox Studios.

I would love for you to share and email me about your experiences with The School of Style!

For more info, check out their blog for updates! 


Good luck to all you aspiring stylists out there!!!

3 comments:

  1. I need to be there!!!! GOSH! Too bad I live way across the world lol :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to be there so bad, and to be in the same room as Monica, Luke and Lauren wow...that would be beyond outta this world. And also like Ming, i far away from the States...but i believe that one day i will be a student at SOS and will meet my inspriration behind persuing my stylist Monica Rose. Much love, all the way from South Africa(**,)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cool! very inspirational. i am a stylist and i will def send some of my interns there. can i also ask you who the shoes you are wearing by? i love them- they are so chic!

    ReplyDelete